**We generally only accept 4-night stays especially during spring, summer, and holidays. However, we welcome shorter requests when the calendar allows, so please feel free to contact us about this. If you are interested in a shorter booking send an inquiry first before using instant book.**
5 bedrooms (4 with queen beds 1 with double down twin up bunk bed)
3 full bathrooms with tile showers
Main floor is ADA accessible
Open living room, dining room and kitchen layout
Welcome to Shift Vacation Rental’s Mississippi District location! We have a stunning urban oasis; a few minutes walk from the fun and trendy N Mississippi District. This neighborhood has become one of the hippest places to shop, dine and drink in Portland. The street is lined with chic foodie restaurants, live music venues, and a bevy of bars, boutiques and brewpubs. Colorful buildings line the main thoroughfare of Mississippi, while historic and charming residential neighborhoods surround the area.
This brand new modern home will be beyond your expectations. Flooded with light and handmade touches this house is ideal for large groups. The house was built as a vacation rental and set up perfectly for people to gather and relax in. As you enter a wall of windows and warm cedar wood surround draws you in. The large open floor plan captures the kitchen, living room and dining room filled with artistic designer touches. Everything you need from a coffee grinder and maker, to cookie sheets and blenders are all provided for you.
We are thrilled to have the main floor as ADA (those with wheelchairs, walkers, crutches or impaired mobility will be able to get around). There are no steps to enter the house, or anywhere else on the main level. The bathroom has grab bars at the toilet and shower, and there is a curb-less shower entry.
Upstairs opens to a family room, with cool hanging hammock chairs, a second TV, and cozy couch. There are 4 bedrooms upstairs. 3 with queen beds and one with a double down/twin above bunk bed. There are also 2 tiled bathrooms; one with a bathtub, the other with a walk in shower. A balcony finishes the area off, the perfect place to enjoy a beer, sneak away for an intimate conversation, while people watching from the rocking chairs.
Rear Break has a private paved dining area that is super romantic with large table, benches, and plantings. The side yard, houses the lounge with outdoor grill, that space is shared with Front Break. So who knows, you could meet your future partner there!?!
There is a parking spot on site for your car, and plenty of free street parking should you need more.
You need more houses to book? On the same lot we have front break a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house.
Also in the Alberta Arts District we have a duplex. High Gear, the upper half is 4 beds and 2 bathrooms. While Low Gear has 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms.
- Open kitchen, dining and family room area- decorated with artistic touches, built using sustainable materials
- Main floor is ADA accessible
- 5 bedrooms - Main floor has 1 room with queen bed. Upstairs has 4 bedrooms. 3 with a queen bed and one with a double down/twin up bunk bed
- 3 full bathrooms (one on main floor & two upstairs) - tiled walk in showers provide tranquility and beauty
- Fully furnished kitchen - completely stocked from a dishwasher to coffee grinder to blender
- Laundry room
- One parking space on lot (and free street parking)
- Wifi and cable television – 2 areas in the living room & den
- High efficiency heat pump with heat and A/C controls in each room
- Picnic and bbq area
- Pack 'n play, stroller & high chair
- Outdoor play area
- Locked bike storage shed
The Fine Print
- Sleeps 11 comfortably
- Our typical rental period is 4 night min. We often accept shorter stays, as they work with the calendar please inquire
- Well behaved pet allowed ($175/pet fee), no smoking, no parties. Please see our guidelines
- Pricing is set by a third party and is based on demand. Please put your dates in for exact pricing for your dates.
- $150/cleaning fee $39/nonrefundable damage fee & 15.5% lodging taxes