This environmentally-savvy, newly-constructed modern house will wow guests. Built with expansive windows and open space, it has a fresh and relaxing vibe. The main floor has an open-concept living, dining, and kitchen area which opens out to a large private patio. You can combine the outdoors with the indoors during group gatherings.
It sleeps 11, with 5 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. Four bedrooms have queen beds and the fifth has a double-down/twin-up bunk bed. The three full bathrooms are spacious and contain gorgeous tile work. The main floor has no stairs and is set up to allow disabled guests to easily access the space.
The Mississippi District, blocks from the house, is one of the hippest areas to shop, dine and drink. The street is lined with chic foodie restaurants, live music venues, and a bevy of bars, boutiques, and brewpubs. Colorful buildings line the main thoroughfare of Mississippi, while historic and charming residential neighborhoods surround the area.
- Open kitchen, dining and family room area- decorated with artistic touches, built using sustainable materials
- Main floor is ADA accessible
- 5 bedrooms - Main floor has 1 room with queen bed. Upstairs has 4 bedrooms. 3 with a queen bed and one with a double down/twin up bunk bed
- 3 full bathrooms (one on main floor & two upstairs) - tiled walk in showers provide tranquility and beauty
- Fully furnished kitchen - completely stocked from a dishwasher to coffee grinder to blender
- Laundry room
- One parking space on lot (and free street parking)
- Wifi and cable television – 2 areas in the living room & den
- High efficiency heat pump with heat and A/C controls in each room
- Picnic and bbq area
- Pack 'n play, stroller & high chair
- Outdoor play area
- Locked bike storage shed
The Fine Print
- Sleeps 11 comfortably
- Our typical rental period is 4 night min. We often accept shorter stays, as they work with the calendar please inquire
- No pets, no smoking, no parties. Please see our guidelines