This adorable and welcoming 1920's historic bungalow draws you in with a relaxing and spacious front porch. Step inside to an airy and light-filled space, converted with all of the modern amenities such as strong wifi, a/c, and a kitchen with high-quality knives, appliances, and dish-ware. The main level has an open floor plan, making for fun and easy socializing and gathering. Downstairs boasts yet another hang-out den space, ideal for kids to gather for playing board games or watching TV.
Outside, there's plenty of spots to sit and relax, whether you prefer the sunny picnic table and bench area...or the shade of the front porch.
This home sleeps nine, with three queen bedrooms and the fourth with a double-down/twin-up bunk. The house has two beautiful large bathrooms with walk-in tiled showers.
Located blocks from the hub of the Historic Mississippi Avenue, it's an easy stroll to coffee, eateries, and shops galore.
- Open kitchen, dining and family room area- decorated with artistic touches, built using sustainable materials
- 4 bedrooms - Main floor has 1 room with queen bed & 1 with a bunk bed (double down/twin up)- Downstairs has 2 bedrooms each with a queen bed.
- 2 full bathrooms (one on each floor) - tiled walk in showers provide tranquility and beauty
- Fully furnished kitchen - completely stocked from a dishwasher to coffee grinder to blender
- Laundry room
- One parking space in lot next door (and free street parking)
- Wifi and cable television – 2 areas in the living room & den
- Air conditioning and forced air gas heat
- Picnic and bbq area
- Pack 'n play, stroller & high chair
- Outdoor play area
- Locked bike storage shed
The Fine Print
- Sleeps 9 comfortably
- Our typical rental period is 4 night min
- We often accept shorter stays, as they work with the calendar please inquire
- No pets, no smoking, no parties our guidelines