Step into a spacious and open living, dining, and kitchen area with high ceilings and tons of natural light. It’s the perfect place to convene your crew and plan the day’s explorations or just relax and hang out together. There's also great people-watching along Alberta Street from the bay window!
Four bedrooms feature comfy beds with luxury linens. The two full baths are outfitted with thoughtful touches that will feel like a great hotel. The kitchen is fully decked out, from coffee grinder and microwave oven, to blender and mixer. However, with Portland's culinary hub just outside the door, you may find yourself eating out the entire time!
Four bedrooms provide comfortable sleeping for nine. Three bedrooms have queen beds and the fourth has a double-down twin-up bunk bed. There is also a futon in the loft space if sleeping for 10 is needed.
- Open kitchen, dining and family room area- decorated with artistic touches, built using sustainable materials
- 4 bedrooms - Main floor has 2 rooms with queen beds & 1 with a bunk bed (double down/twin up)- Upstairs has 1 queen bed and futon in loft area
- Comfortably sleeps 9 - futon in upper loft area available for sleeping up to 10 people.
- 2 full bathrooms (one on each floor) - tiled walk in showers provide tranquility and beauty
- Fully furnished kitchen - completely stocked from a dishwasher to coffee grinder to blender
- Laundry room
- Free Street Parking
- Wifi and cable television
- Air conditioning and gas heat
- Picnic and bbq area
- Pack 'n play, stroller & high chair in house
- Outdoor play area
The Fine Print
- Sleeps 9 comfortably to 10 with futon
- Our typical rental period is 4 night min
- We often accept shorter stays, as they work with the calendar please inquire
- No pets, no smoking, no parties our guidelines.