**We hope you are healthy and nurturing yourself and others during the corona virus. An update on our rentals we will be back to offering our Mississippi Neighborhood (Front + Rear Break) on a nightly basis in July. Alberta Street (High + Low Gear) will be back to nightly in November. If you are in need of a monthly furnished rental please reach out to us, as we may still be able to accommodate longer rentals. Thanks!
**Please note that although we can accept 1-night stays, we generally only accept 4-night stays especially during spring, summer, and holidays. However, we welcome shorter requests when the calendar allows, so please feel free to contact us about this. If you are interested in a shorter booking please send an inquiry first before using instant book.**
Welcome to our modern, bright, and airy garden-level unit with a spacious and open living, dining, and kitchen area, with all the amenities you'll need (from wifi to coffee grinder) making for a wonderful experience to work, gather, or to simply explore Portland. We allow well-behaved pets in this home.
Entering the property, you'll be welcomed by a spacious, private patio, with built-in benches and comfortable lounge chairs. Just inside, the open living area and kitchen make a perfect place to hang out with family and friends. If you have kids, you'll be steps from our wonderful wooden play structure, we call the beehive! You can relax on the patio and watch them climb and explore till their heart's content.
Three bedrooms allow for comfortable sleeping for 6 people. The first and second bedrooms have queen beds with comfortable mattresses and linens. The third bedroom has two twin beds, which can be pushed together to form a queen bed if desired.
- Open kitchen, dining and family room area- decorated with artistic touches, built using sustainable materials
- 3 bedroom (2 with queen beds, 1 with twin beds)- comfortable beds
- 1.5 bathrooms - tiled walk in shower provides tranquility and beauty
- Private patio
- Outdoor play area
- Fully furnished kitchen - completely stocked from a dishwasher to coffee grinder to blender
- Laundry room
- Free Street Parking
- Wifi and cable television
- Cozy radiant floor heat
- Heat pump mini split for A/C
- Pack 'n play, stroller & high chair in the house
The Fine Print
- Sleeps 6 comfortably to 7 with futon mattress
- Our typical rental period is 4 night min. We often accept shorter stays, as they work with the calendar please inquire
- Pets allowed! No smoking, no parties. Please see our guidelines.