Welcome to our modern, bright, and airy garden-level unit with a spacious and open living, dining, and kitchen area, with all the amenities you'll need (from wifi to coffee grinder) making for a wonderful experience to work, gather, or to simply explore Portland. We allow well-behaved pets in this home.
Entering the property, you'll be welcomed by a spacious, private patio, with built-in benches and comfortable lounge chairs. Just inside, the open living area and kitchen make a perfect place to hang out with family and friends. If you have kids, you'll be steps from our wonderful wooden play structure, we call the beehive! You can relax on the patio and watch them climb and explore till their heart's content.
Three bedrooms allow for comfortable sleeping for 6 people. The first and second bedrooms have queen beds with comfortable mattresses and linens. The third bedroom has two twin beds, which can be pushed together to form a queen bed if desired.
- Open kitchen, dining and family room area- decorated with artistic touches, built using sustainable materials
- 3 bedroom (2 with queen beds, 1 with twin beds)- comfortable beds
- 1.5 bathrooms - tiled walk in shower provides tranquility and beauty
- Private patio
- Outdoor play area
- Fully furnished kitchen - completely stocked from a dishwasher to coffee grinder to blender
- Laundry room
- Free Street Parking
- Wifi and cable television
- Cozy radiant floor heat
- Heat pump mini split for A/C
- Pack 'n play, stroller & high chair in the house
The Fine Print
- Sleeps 6 comfortably to 7 with futon mattress
- Our typical rental period is 4 night min
- We often accept shorter stays, as they work with the calendar please inquire
- Pets alllowed! No smoking, no parties our guidelines.