**We generally only accept 4-night stays especially during spring, summer, and holidays. However, we welcome shorter requests when the calendar allows, so please feel free to contact us about this. If you are interested in a shorter booking send an inquiry first before using instant book.**
Whole House Alberta Quick Facts:
You are renting both parts of the duplex so you have 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms!
7 bedrooms (4 in top part- 3 in lower part)
3.5 bathrooms (2 full in top part- 1.5 in lower part)
You need to walk outside to access the units, they aren't connected on the inside
Step into an authentic Portland experience in this amazing totally remodeled 7-bedroom duplex, located in the heart of the Alberta Arts District. Walk to coffee, dining, unique shops...or people-watch from the large bay window or cozy patio.
Alberta Street is never short on variety--from juggling bicyclists to dogs dining with their owners at the Tin Shed Cafe (across the street!)...pubs, co-op grocery, galleries, and shops...and you can easily walk to it all. We have partnerships with many of the local stores, giving you incredible discounts- a major perk with renting this house!
The house sleeps up to 15 guests and was designed and used as a full time rental. We provide fresh linens, a fully-stocked kitchen, flat screen TV, wifi, and all the comforts of home.
A well behaved dog is allowed. The pet fee is $175.
The upper level has 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths plus a patio facing Alberta Street. The lower level has 3 bedrooms 1.5 baths and large patio just off the side yard area....Each unit has a full kitchen, living/dining space, and a washer/dryer. Many guests use the upper level as the socializing/dinner area..and save the lower level for guests who need some quiet time...or great for a place for the kids to hang out.
To clarify, this is a true duplex with separate entrances (you cannot enter the units from the interior) but a very popular choice for large groups. One unit is entered from the front and one from the back. The side outdoor area is spacious and includes a large picnic table, grill, and a very cool play structure for the kids.
15 minutes to the airport, 10 minutes to downtown and there's a bus stop on the corner. Best of all, it's within an easy drive to all that Portland has to offer-from hiking near Mt. Hood, a zoo visit downtown, a day trip to the incredible Oregon coast. Plus directly outside your door is Alberta Street- the authentic, local neighborhood vibe will welcome and amaze you. There are so many bars, cafes, stores and restaurants all within a lovely stroll. This rental has it all--location, comfort, and space!
Need more space? We have two other rentals in the chic Mississippi District.
- Open kitchen, dining and family room areas- decorated with artistic touches, built using sustainable materials
- 7 bedrooms - 4 bedrooms in upper half, 3 in lower portion of duplex
- Comfortably sleeps 15 - futon in upper loft area available for sleeping up to 16 people.
- 3.5 full bathrooms - tiled walk in showers provide tranquility and beauty
- The two parts of the house need to be accessed from the outside- there is no internal staircase.
- 2 Fully furnished kitchens - completely stocked from a dishwasher to coffee grinder to blender
- 2 Laundry rooms
- Free Street Parking
- Wifi and cable television on each level
- Air conditioning and gas heat
- Picnic and bbq area
- Pack 'n play, stroller & high chair in house
- Outdoor play area
The Fine Print
- Sleeps 15 comfortably
- Our typical rental period is 4 night min. We often accept shorter stays, as they work with the calendar please inquire
- Well behaved pet is allowed ($175/pet fee), no smoking, no parties. Please see our guidelines
- Is set by a third party and is based on demand. Please put your dates in for exact pricing for your dates.
- $210/cleaning fee, $39/nonrefundable damage fee & 15.5% lodging taxes