**We hope you are healthy and nurturing yourself and others during these crazy times with the corona virus. We are offering our rentals on monthly basis for April and May, 2020. Please contact us directly with your housing needs. As a small business this is hitting us hard and we are responding and updating as the situation changes. If you have a reservation in the future that you want to cancel, we would be forever grateful for you to rebook your dates and use the payment as a credit for travel within the next year. This is one way for us to get through these times. Thanks and cyber hugs to you!**
For an authentic Portland vibe in one of our most vibrant neighborhoods, this totally remodeled vintage home is wonderful for large groups. Designed and created using reclaimed and local materials, it's loaded with luxurious touches including curated art, concrete counters, modern tiles, and tons of natural light. It's truly a design haven!
The house consists of two separate apartments that can be rented together for larger groups. Entrances are separate and there is no access from one unit to the other from the interior of the house. It’s the perfect home-base for wedding parties, reunions, workshops, family getaways, business meetings, or just exploring the area.
The entire property consists of seven bedrooms. Each unit is a fully-functioning and designed to be rented separately as well, so each has a full kitchen, living, dining area, and bathrooms. There are several private lounging and patio areas for intimate conversations, along with shared space for the entire group to gather. The side yard is a beautiful space, perfect for outdoor eating, playing, or watching the action on Alberta Street.
- Open kitchen, dining and family room areas- decorated with artistic touches, built using sustainable materials
- 7 bedrooms - 4 bedrooms in upper half, 3 in lower portion of duplex
- Comfortably sleeps 15 - futon in upper loft area available for sleeping up to 16 people.
- 3.5 full bathrooms - tiled walk in showers provide tranquility and beauty
- The two parts of the house need to be accessed from the outside- there is no internal staircase.
- 2 Fully furnished kitchens - completely stocked from a dishwasher to coffee grinder to blender
- 2 Laundry rooms
- Free Street Parking
- Wifi and cable television on each level
- Air conditioning and gas heat
- Picnic and bbq area
- Pack 'n play, stroller & high chair in house
- Outdoor play area
The Fine Print
- Sleeps 15 comfortably
- Our typical rental period is 4 night min. We often accept shorter stays, as they work with the calendar please inquire
- No pets, no smoking, no parties. Please see our guidelines