**We generally only accept 4-night stays especially during spring, summer, and holidays. However, we welcome shorter requests when the calendar allows, so please feel free to contact us about this. If you are interested in a shorter booking send an inquiry first before using instant book.**
4 bedrooms (3 queen beds & 1 double down twin up bunk bed)
2 full bathrooms with tile showers
Open floor plan for the living, dining room and kitchen
Welcome to Shift Vacation Rental’s Mississippi District location! We have a stunning urban oasis; a few minutes walk from the fun and trendy N Mississippi District. This newly revived area has become one of the hippest places to shop, dine and drink. The street is lined with chic foodie restaurants, live music venues, and a bevy of bars, boutiques and brewpubs. Colorful buildings line the main thoroughfare of Mississippi, while historic and charming residential neighborhoods surround the area.
This fully remodeled home will be beyond your expectations. Flooded with light and handmade touches this house is an amazing transformation of a 1920's bungalow. The house was remodeled for use as a vacation rental and set up perfectly for people to gather and relax in. As you enter natural light from windows and white clapboard wood surround, makes you feel like you've entered a sweet farmhouse. The open floor plan captures the kitchen, living room and dining room perfect for family and friends to gather in. Everything you need from a coffee grinder and maker, to cookie sheets, to blenders are all provided for you.
The kitchen is stocked with plates, glasses, etc to serve a big family dinner at the gorgeous wood dining table. It is stocked with everything from toaster, microwave, ice maker, blender, good knives, you name it. But, you may not even want to cook as you are within a few minutes walk from some of Portland's finest eateries.
The first floor has 2 bedrooms, and one full bathroom. One bedroom has a queen bed, while the other has a double down/twin up bunk bed. The bathroom has a beautifully tiled shower, with large rain shower head. Walk downstairs and you enter into another entertaining area, with TV, games, and cozy seating area. A perfect spot to send the kids to play while the adults hang upstairs. Downstairs has 2 bedrooms each with a queen bed. There is also a full bathroom with beautiful tile and a double shower head!
There is a parking spot in the lot next door, and free street parking should you need more.
The house sits on a lot with another vacation rental, a 5 bed-3 bath, stunning modern home. You can rent both for larger groups, workshops, reunions! If you need more rentals we also have a duplex, a 5 minute drive away in the Alberta neighborhood. Contact us for more details.
- Open kitchen, dining and family room area- decorated with artistic touches, built using sustainable materials
- 4 bedrooms - Main floor has 1 room with queen bed & 1 with a bunk bed (double down/twin up)- Downstairs has 2 bedrooms each with a queen bed.
- 2 full bathrooms (one on each floor) - tiled walk in showers provide tranquility and beauty
- Fully furnished kitchen - completely stocked from a dishwasher to coffee grinder to blender
- Laundry room
- One parking space in lot next door (and free street parking)
- Wifi and cable television – 2 areas in the living room & den
- Air conditioning and forced air gas heat
- Picnic and bbq area
- Pack 'n play, stroller & high chair
- Outdoor play area
- Locked bike storage shed
The Fine Print
- Sleeps 9 comfortably
- Our typical rental period is 4 night min. We often accept shorter stays, as they work with the calendar please inquire
- Well behaved pets now allowed, no smoking, no parties. Please see our guidelines
- Pricing is set by a third party and is based on demand. Please put your dates in for exact pricing for your dates.
- $115/cleaning fee $39/nonrefundable damage fee & 15.5% lodging taxes