**We generally only accept 4-night stays especially during spring, summer, and holidays. However, we welcome shorter requests when the calendar allows, so please feel free to contact us about this. If you are interested in a shorter booking send an inquiry first before using instant book.**
Make your experience in Portland as unique as the city itself! Welcome to Shift Vacation Rentals, a totally remodeled vintage home in one of Portland’s most vibrant neighborhoods, the Alberta Arts District. Designed and created by Encircle Design & Build using reclaimed and local materials and loaded with luxurious touches including radiant floor heat, concrete counters, modern tiles and tons of natural light make this vacation rental a design haven.
3 bedrooms (2 with queen beds / 1 with two twin beds)
High Speed Wifi (Data is 1.2 terabytes. 200MPBS)
Fully stocked kitchen
Free On-street parking
Well behaved pet is allowed, $175/pet fee
This is a modern, bright and airy garden-level unit with a large, open living, dining and kitchen area and all the amenities you need (from wifi to coffee grinder) to live, work, entertain and explore Portland.
When you arrive, a large patio with built-in benches, table and comfortable lounge chairs greet you. Inside, an open living room, dining room and kitchen make a perfect place to hang out with family and friends. Three bedrooms allow for sleeping for 6 people, the couch in the living room or floor futon mattress can be used for extra sleeping space. The first and second bedrooms have comfortable queen beds with mattresses and linens. The third bedroom has two twin beds which can be pushed together to form a queen bed if desired.
What sets this place apart from others?
This inner Northeast Portland neighborhood is one of the coolest parts of the city. Alberta Street itself is lined with galleries, boutiques, several of Portland’s top restaurants as well as dozens of casual cafés and nightspots. Eat and drink your way down the street from Indian to Italian to Southern, slurping locally crafted coffee, beer and ice cream. Walking distance to several live music venues, a farmer’s market (summer) an organic food co-op and a top-notch restaurants. Minutes from the airport and minutes to downtown make it the perfect home base for an amazing stay in Portland.
One major perk about renting with Shift Vacation Rentals is the coupons our lovely neighbors share with our guests. Frock Boutique, Tin Shed, Bamboo Sushi, Mimosa Studios, Imelda's Shoes, Eco Vibe Apparel, Crafty Wonderland and more....You get discounts to all these wonderful places! So eat, drink and shop- all a stroll away, and all at a discounted price!
The house is a duplex. The upper apartment, high gear, can also be rented for even larger group. It’s the perfect home base for wedding parties, reunions, workshops, family getaways, business meetings, etc. Need more room? No worries we have two more rentals in the chic Mississippi District a 5 minute drive away.
- Open kitchen, dining and family room area- decorated with artistic touches, built using sustainable materials
- 3 bedroom (2 with queen beds, 1 with twin beds)- comfortable beds
- 1.5 bathrooms - tiled walk in shower provides tranquility and beauty
- Private patio
- Outdoor play area
- Fully furnished kitchen - completely stocked from a dishwasher to coffee grinder to blender
- Laundry room
- Free Street Parking
- Wifi and cable television
- Cozy radiant floor heat
- Heat pump mini split for A/C
- Pack 'n play, stroller & high chair in the house
The Fine Print
- Sleeps 6 comfortably to 7 with futon mattress
- Our typical rental period is 4 night min. We often accept shorter stays, as they work with the calendar please inquire
- Well behaved pet is allowed, $175/pet fee. No smoking, no parties. Please see our guidelines.
- Pricing is set by a third party and is based on demand. Please put your dates in for exact pricing for your dates.
- $95/cleaning fee $39/nonrefundable damage fee & 15.5% lodging taxes